Details of the St. Patrick's Festival Parade, Dublin 2020
More than half a million revellers will take to the streets of our capital city for one of the biggest, most vibrant parade spectaculars in the world! The National St. Patrick’s Festival Parade, Dublin 2020 will be an extraordinary, ambitious and uplifting celebration.
Lose yourself in a whirlwind of glittering colours and entrancing choreography. Marvel at the incredible feats of design and engineering, and sing and cheer to a cacophony of joyous sounds.
Six of Ireland’s world-class street theatre companies and over three thousand performers, actors, dancers and musicians will join with eleven bombastic marching bands from Ireland, Scotland and the USA to create a heady, Irish carnival atmosphere like no other! Taking SEODA - Treasures from Ireland as inspiration, the Parade pageants will bring to life Ireland’s greatest historical and contemporary treasures in this truly unique and captivating Festival spectacle.
Pageant Companies 2020
- Heroes Come From Here, An International Community Pageant Collaboration St. Patrick’s Festival Community Arts proudly supported by Dublin City Council and UEFA EURO 2020
- Book of Kells, Cork Puppetry Company, Cork
- Treasures of the Deep, Buí Bolg, Wexford proudly supported by Irish Ferries
- The Offering, Inishowen Carnival Group, Donegal
- Good Morning Mr Magpie, Spraoi, Waterford proudly supported by Fáilte Ireland
- Craic Agus Ceol, Artastic, Kildare
- Dublin Cycling Campaign
Marching Bands 2020
- Marching Mizzou University Of Missouri Marching Band (USA)
- Clondalkin Youth Band (IRE)
- Shorecrest Highlanders High School Marching Band (USA)
- Mona Shores High School Sailor Marching Band (USA)
- University Of New Hampshire Wildcat Marching Band (USA)
- Shannon Rovers Irish Pipe Band (USA)
- Grissom High School Marching ‘Tiger’ Band (USA)
- Morrisons Academy Scottish Pipe Band (SCOT)
- Bay Highschool ‘Million Dollar Band’ (USA)
- JFK Shamrock Regiment (USA)
- Holly High School Marching Band (USA)